- Population: 47 Millon
- Currency: Peso COP $
- 141.748 km2 of valles, mountains, snow peaks, shores and rainforests
- 660 km2 of surrounding oceans
- GDP: US$ 378 billions
- GDP Per Capita: US$ 7.924
- The 3rd largest market in Latin America, after Mexico and Brazil
- Over the past 10 years has become one of the most stable economies in the region.
- Ranked 6 Among global economies with the best perspectives for growth (The Economist)
- Ranked 34th out of 189 countries by the World Bank Doing Business report
- Record numbers in foreign investment (2014) with US$ 15.823 billion and exports US$ 60.667 billion
- Third country in th world with the largest reserve of sweet water.
- Home for 10% of the planet´s biodiversity. World´s largest bird biodiversity. 1.878 species prove it first biological diversity of birds, butterflies and reptiles
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta is the world´s highest coastal range.
- The second greatest flowering plant biodiversity of the world. Second world exporter of flowers after Holland.
- The softest and best coffee in the world.
- Largest producer of the finest emeralds in the world.
- 700 parties, festivals and carnivals that run per year express Colombian identify at its best.
- 15 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 87 Ethnic groups and 65 different languages
- Over 70 kinds of autochthonous music