Bogota Chamber of Commerce are a private, non-for-profit organization whose goal is to foster a sustainable Bogotá-Region in the long term, by promoting its residents' prosperity, through services which enhance and strengthen the enterprise capabilities present in the region, and which improve the business environment with an impact over public policies.
We are allies in turning your entrepreneurial dream into a reality, helping make it sustainable, generating shared value, in order for all of us to strengthen the Bogotá-Region, with more and better companies.
Our megas• Companies directly supported by the CCB will significantly increase their value generation.
• We offer a portfolio of relevant services for entrepreneurs to learn about, that will generate value for their organization and their environment.
• Entrepreneurs will be able to access all of the services provided by the CCB and its affiliates in a simple manner, from anywhere they need to.
• We aim to be a relevant stakeholder in civil-society dialogues, with proposals that will have a focalized influence in the formulation of public policies, over the life of the city and in public management.
• We will be the best place to work in, with happy and productive collaborators.
The CCB's fronts
• Merchant Listing.
• Single Proponent Listing.
• Non-For-Profit Company Listing.
• National Tourism Registry.
• Foreign NGO Listing.
• Solidary Economy Listing.
• Activity, Games and Gambling Listing.
• Citizen Oversight Listing
Dispute resolution: we offer opportune solutions within businesses or to third parties through arbitration. During conciliation, we offer services to enable the resolution of civil, familiar and commercial disputes.
Entrepreneurial services: we promote formalisation, entrepreneurship, internationalisation, innovation, and support within the agro-industrial sector, and business information and training.
Competitiveness and shared value: we boost businesses competitiveness by activating the cluster. We strengthen different sectors with the participation of entrepreneurs and we implement programmes, which promote the generation of shared value from businesses.
Governance and business knowledge: we work on balancing the public-private sectors from information rated to lead proposals, which improve the environment. As such, we play a linking role in collaborative citizen networks to contribute to the “Greater collective commitment.”
We contribute to the generation of higher economic for companies, stemming from a strengthening of companies as well as of the business environment. Similarly, we strive to improve competitiveness and the generation of shared value, as key elements to contribute to the quality of life in Bogotá and the region.